Saturday, March 19, 2011

Parkin' It

Well, the weather has finally broke above 40 degrees around here! In fact, this past week has been gorgeous! Took the kiddo's to the park on Thursday and it made it into the upper 60's. Austin wanted to wear shorts and a tank top of course....I remember those days!! I always wished I was that girl at school that had her shorts on in early April because it was 70 degrees out! So, I empathize with him, but like myself, he won't be wearing them for a while yet! Ha-ha!!  He made due with a "sweatshirt" for his jacket!

I of course picked a day to go to the park when all the town kids were out of school early, so it was nice and busy! Oh-well, gave Austin kids to play with, which he enjoyed! First thing he hit up, same as always, was the merry-go-round thing. That thing always makes me a nervous wreck, but he was on it alone that day so it wasn't too bad! I'm always afraid one of the kids are gonna go flying off....I know, I know...he is a boy!


 Miss Grace had her first ride in a swing! She wasn't too sure what to think of it...she didn't know if she wanted to scream or not, so she just sat there in a trance. I think it was actually making her really sleepy!!


So, now that we all have spring fever REALLY bad, it is supposed to snow tomorrow!! Oh-well....spring is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment